- Professor Alex Johnstone
- Email Us
At the ASO Scotland Network, we aim to organise regular meetings, to bring together basic and applied researchers, practitioners and educators, patient groups, policy makers and industry agencies in Scotland. The ASO Scotland Network should be the focus for sharing of evidence to inform practice, aimed at reducing obesity and the harms arising from it.
Interested individuals, groups, and organisations are welcome to contribute ideas and efforts for future activities. Please contact Dr Anne Martin.
Local organising committee:
- Professor Emilie Combet Aspray: Senior Lecturer in Nutrition, University of Glasgow, email@example.com
- Audrey Roberts: Vice-President of the European Coalition for People Living with Obesity, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Anne Martin: Research Fellow, MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit, University of Glasgow, Anne.Martin@glasgow.ac.uk
- Meigan Thomson: PhD candidate, MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit, University of Glasgow, email@example.com
- Jenny Gillespie: Child Healthy Weight Dietitian and Senior Health Promotion Officer, NHS Tayside, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof Alex Johnstone: Human Nutrition, Rowett Institute, University of Aberdeen, Alex.Johnstone@abdn.ac.uk
- Dr Kevin Deans: Consultant Chemical Pathologist, Clinical Lead - Obesity Service, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, NHS Grampian, email@example.com
- Dr William Cawthorn: Chancellor’s Fellow, Centre for Cardiovascular Science, University of Edinburgh, W.Cawthorn@ed.ac.uk
- Dr Daniel Crabtree: Research Fellow, Institute of Health Research and Innovation, University of the Highlands and Islands, firstname.lastname@example.org